FSSAI Registration Consultant in Delhi – The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has been established under Food Safety and Standards, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food related issues in various Ministries and Departments. FSSAI has been created for laying down science based standards for articles of food and to regulate their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import to ensure availability of safe and wholesome food for human consumption.
Benefits achieved by FSSAI for Food Safety System
- Single point access to all laws and departmental controls.
- FSSAI Consultancy provides single reference point for all matters relating to food safety and standards , rules and enforcement
- High degree of consumer confidence in the quality and safety of food
- FSSAI license will help to establish the reputation and qualification to grow the business in a new direction with ease.
- It helps in removal of multiple regulations
Food Licensing and Registration
- No person shall commence or carry on any food business under a license
- Business having turnover of less than or equal to Rs.12 lakhs would require to have registration under FSSAI and for business having turnover of more than Rs. 12 lakhs need to compulsorily obtain License for their business.
- FSSAI is 14 digit code number, needs to be compulsorily printed on all the food products.